How to cancel unused licenses inside the account portal?
- All products
In order to continue paying only for the license(s) activated on a server (i.e. used licenses), customers need to cancel the unused one(s).
To cancel the subscription for the unused license(s), do the following, please:
- Log in to the CloudLinux Portal
- Select a product like CloudLinux OS/KernelCare OS/Imunify360, etc. from the My Product section on the account dashboard
- Go to Manage servers and delete the server that is no longer needed
- Select CloudLinux OS/KernelCare OS/Imunify360, etc.
- Click on the Remove unused server licenses button
Please, note that step 5 results in removing the unused license and stopping the billing for that license. If step 5 is not done, the license will remain active and must be paid for regardless it's in use or not.
How to cancel an active subscription?
How to cancel only some unused licenses?
Please cancel our services . Thanks email@example.com
Hello, thank you for your comment. Please, contact our billing team, they will help you out with cancelling your license - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.