How to cancel unused licenses inside the account portal?
- All products
In order to continue paying only for the license(s) activated on a server (i.e. used licenses), customers need to cancel the unused one(s).
To cancel the subscription for the unused license(s), do the following, please:
- Log in to the CloudLinux Portal
- Select a product like CloudLinux OS/KernelCare OS/Imunify360, etc. from the My Product section on the account dashboard
- Go to Manage servers and delete the server that is no longer needed
- Select CloudLinux OS/KernelCare OS/Imunify360, etc.
- Click on the Remove unused server licenses button
Please, note that step 5 results in removing the unused license and stopping the billing for that license. If step 5 is not done, the license will remain active and must be paid for regardless it's in use or not.