lve_zombi kernel threads appear after lvectl destroy (or cagefs --remount) to clean up after LVE. They can be safely ignored.
Articles in this section
- [Troubleshooting] MySQL Service is Down
- [Troubleshooting] Website MySQL Connection Issue
- [Troubleshooting] KernelCare - Unable to apply patch
- [Troubleshooting] High Load on Server
- Errors reported in console during the kernel package installation
- Unable to get kernel-module for r1soft backup.
- Dependency error when optimumcache is installed
- Duplicate log entry for /var/lib/mysql/mysqld.log
- What to do if your site is not working with opcache PHP extension enabled
- What does "Error : failed to create symlink (13)Permission denied" mean