lve_zombi kernel threads appear after lvectl destroy (or cagefs --remount) to clean up after LVE. They can be safely ignored.
Articles in this section
- Unable to get kernel-module for r1soft backup.
- Dependency error when optimumcache is installed
- Duplicate log entry for /var/lib/mysql/mysqld.log
- What to do if your site is not working with opcache PHP extension enabled
- What does "Error : failed to create symlink (13)Permission denied" mean
- What does yum error "retry_no_cache=self._retry_no_cache" mean
- The incorrect kernel name/release is shown in WHM/cPanel.
- How to fix lveinfo database error
- Why there is no package ea-apache24_mod_hostinglimits or ea-apache24_mod_lsapi available
- WHM/cPanel is asking for a reboot while KernelCare is used