CLN will display security erratas for your servers when some of the RPMs are not updated. This is ok for cPanel servers, as cPanel has quite a few packages in /etc/yum.conf exclude line. Those packages are replicated by cPanel, or compiled from source by cPanel. You can safely ignore those erratas, as cPanel will make sure that all the software & packages are updated.
Articles in this section
- What does yum error "retry_no_cache=self._retry_no_cache" mean
- The incorrect kernel name/release is shown in WHM/cPanel.
- How to fix lveinfo database error
- Why there is no package ea-apache24_mod_hostinglimits or ea-apache24_mod_lsapi available
- WHM/cPanel is asking for a reboot while KernelCare is used
- Why LVE stats are not collected for some accounts, or they are not visible in LVE Manager?
- How to resolve “Missing perl module” during the packages update
- What to do if Slab cache grows and overall server performance is bad
- cPanel installation issues related with subscription-manager package
- "The SSL certificate failed verification" error while running yum