CLN will display security erratas for your servers when some of the RPMs are not updated. This is ok for cPanel servers, as cPanel has quite a few packages in /etc/yum.conf exclude line. Those packages are replicated by cPanel, or compiled from source by cPanel. You can safely ignore those erratas, as cPanel will make sure that all the software & packages are updated.
Articles in this section
- [Troubleshooting] KernelCare - Unable to apply patch
- Errors reported in console during the kernel package installation
- Unable to get kernel-module for r1soft backup.
- Dependency error when optimumcache is installed
- Duplicate log entry for /var/lib/mysql/mysqld.log
- What to do if your site is not working with opcache PHP extension enabled
- What does "Error : failed to create symlink (13)Permission denied" mean
- What does yum error "retry_no_cache=self._retry_no_cache" mean
- The incorrect kernel name/release is shown in WHM/cPanel.
- How to fix lveinfo database error