CLN will display security erratas for your servers when some of the RPMs are not updated. This is ok for cPanel servers, as cPanel has quite a few packages in /etc/yum.conf exclude line. Those packages are replicated by cPanel, or compiled from source by cPanel. You can safely ignore those erratas, as cPanel will make sure that all the software & packages are updated.
Articles in this section
- WHM/cPanel is asking for a reboot while KernelCare is used
- Why LVE stats are not collected for some accounts, or they are not visible in LVE Manager?
- How to resolve “Missing perl module” during the packages update
- What to do if Slab cache grows and overall server performance is bad
- cPanel installation issues related with subscription-manager package
- "The SSL certificate failed verification" error while running yum
- Checking personal users disk cache (if lveinfo shows memory usage but no processes there)
- mod_hostinglimits: Already inside LVE. POA/HostingNG
- I see several security erratas in CLN, how can I resolve them
- A client is getting 508 Service Temporary Unavailable error on his site