CLN will display security erratas for your servers when some of the RPMs are not updated. This is ok for cPanel servers, as cPanel has quite a few packages in /etc/yum.conf exclude line. Those packages are replicated by cPanel, or compiled from source by cPanel. You can safely ignore those erratas, as cPanel will make sure that all the software & packages are updated.
Articles in this section
- [Troubleshooting] KernelCare error: "Unknown Kernel"
- [Troubleshooting] MySQL Service is Down
- [Troubleshooting] Website MySQL Connection Issue
- [Troubleshooting] Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension
- [Troubleshooting] KernelCare - Unable to apply patch
- [Troubleshooting] High Load on Server
- How To Deal With "Boot Partition is Full" Message
- Errors reported in console during the kernel package installation
- Unable to get kernel-module for r1soft backup.
- Dependency error when optimumcache is installed