Once a website reaches the limit of resources which has been set, the site will begin to slow down. Once the number of entry processes (Apache/HTTP requests is reached), a user will get a 503 error message. The website that is consuming too many resources will stop working but the other tenants on the server will continue to run normally.
Articles in this section
- From which IP will CloudLinux staff connect to my server
- How big your swap partition to be
- Disabling Virtual Memory limits
- What is the CLdoctor script and what it’s needed for?
- KernelCare installation, management and uninstall
- SSH key and from which IP will CloudLinux staff connect to my server
- How to change/update personal information
- Can CloudLinux work within a virtual machine?
- Error on LVE enter -7 in Apache error log
- When I'm trying to register my system, I get Architecture 'xxx-xxx-xx' is not supported error