Once a website reaches the limit of resources which has been set, the site will begin to slow down. Once the number of entry processes (Apache/HTTP requests is reached), a user will get a 503 error message. The website that is consuming too many resources will stop working but the other tenants on the server will continue to run normally.
Articles in this section
- PHP Selector Integration with DirectAdmin
- PHP Selector Integration with Plesk Panel
- From Which IP Will CloudLinux Staff Connect to my Server
- SELinux support
- MySQL_ND (native driver) vs MySQL PHP extensions
- LVE Stats. How it works
- How big your swap partition to be
- Disabling Virtual Memory limits
- What is the doctor key/script and what it’s needed for?
- KernelCare installation, management and uninstall