Once a website reaches the limit of resources which has been set, the site will begin to slow down. Once the number of entry processes (Apache/HTTP requests is reached), a user will get a 503 error message. The website that is consuming too many resources will stop working but the other tenants on the server will continue to run normally.
Articles in this section
- Package LVE Limits are not Applied to Users
- LVE Statistics Doesn't Show Stats for User with Big UIDs
- What are the recommended resource limit values?
- How to fix lveinfo database error
- LVE Stats. How it works
- CloudLinux - Reseller Limits FAQ
- Why LVE stats are not collected for some accounts, or they are not visible in LVE Manager?
- Disabling Virtual Memory limits
- Error on LVE enter -7 in Apache error_log
- How are average values in lveinfo over period calculated