If you want to run Python scripts in CageFS and have them fully secure you will have to use suexec with CGI or suexec with FastCGI.
Articles in this section
- Emails Bounce Back when CageFS is Enabled
- How to Install Redis on CloudLinux with CageFS
- How to Add XVFB and wkhtmltopdf to CageFS
- How to Install Composer on CloudLInux with CageFS
- How to add java to CageFS
- How do I configure Apache to have Python script run in CageFS?
- How do I move /usr/share/cagefs-skeleton to other place because of low disk space
- How do I move user's home folder to another location if I have CageFS installed?
- Sharing more directories with single user account over CageFS
- Integrating LDAP users with CageFS