If you want to run Python scripts in CageFS and have them fully secure you will have to use suexec with CGI or suexec with FastCGI.
Articles in this section
- From which IP will CloudLinux staff connect to my server
- LVE Stats. How it works
- How big your swap partition to be
- Disabling Virtual Memory limits
- What is the doctor key/script and what it’s needed for?
- KernelCare installation, management and uninstall
- SSH key and from which IP will CloudLinux staff connect to my server
- How to change/update personal information
- Can CloudLinux work on a virtual machine?
- Error on LVE enter -7 in Apache error log