If you want to run Python scripts in CageFS and have them fully secure you will have to use suexec with CGI or suexec with FastCGI.
Articles in this section
- PHP Selector Integration with DirectAdmin
- PHP Selector Integration with Plesk Panel
- From Which IP Will CloudLinux Staff Connect to my Server
- SELinux support
- MySQL_ND (native driver) vs MySQL PHP extensions
- LVE Stats. How it works
- How big your swap partition to be
- Disabling Virtual Memory limits
- What is the doctor key/script and what it’s needed for?
- KernelCare installation, management and uninstall