CloudLinux is a commercially supported Linux operating system interchangeable with CentOS. It includes kernel level technology called LVE that allows you to control CPU and memory on per tenant basis. It is a basis for application level virtualization. CloudLinux delivers advanced resource management, better security and performance optimizations specifically targeted to the multi-tenant hosting environment. This improved performance helps hosting service providers and datacenters provide better support to their customers, reduce churn and save money.
Articles in this section
- PHP Selector Integration with DirectAdmin
- PHP Selector Integration with Plesk Panel
- From Which IP Will CloudLinux Staff Connect to my Server
- SELinux support
- MySQL_ND (native driver) vs MySQL PHP extensions
- LVE Stats. How it works
- How big your swap partition to be
- Disabling Virtual Memory limits
- What is the doctor key/script and what it’s needed for?
- KernelCare installation, management and uninstall