Starting with lve-utils 3.0-21.12 Beta, it is possible to permanently disable statistics gathering by adding cl_statistics_enabled=0 parameter to the /etc/sysconfig/cloudlinux.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a false positive result for malware scanner
- How can I switch CloudLinux usage statistics off?
- PEAR installation
- NewRelic configuration and troubleshooting steps
- How to add xvfb, wkhtmltopdf to the CageFS
- The composer installation howto
- Fix HTTP Error 404 - Not Found errors in yum
- How to migrate all CloudLinux settings to another server
- How to check email pipe issue
- Configure CloudLinux software, PHP and mod_lsapi on a server with no control panel