Starting with lve-utils 3.0-21.12 Beta, it is possible to permanently disable statistics gathering by adding cl_statistics_enabled=0 parameter to the /etc/sysconfig/cloudlinux.
Articles in this section
- What are the recommended resource limit values?
- How can I remove Alt-PHP binaries from Multi-PHP Manager in EA4
- Adding CloudLinux OS image to DigitalOcean
- How can I switch CloudLinux usage statistics off?
- PEAR installation
- NewRelic configuration and troubleshooting steps
- How to add xvfb, wkhtmltopdf to the CageFS
- The composer installation howto
- Fix HTTP Error 404 - Not Found errors in yum
- How to migrate all CloudLinux settings to another server