- Does Cloudflare firewall replace Imunify360 Firewall?
Cloudflare would work as an additional firewall layer, in front of Imunify360 firewall. Imunify360 will still filter all the traffic coming from Cloudflare, like it would for any other IP.
- If an IP is blocked in Cloudflare, will it also be blocked in Imunify360?
Imunify360 doesn't see which IPs are blocked in Cloudflare. The two keep their blocked IPs separate.
- Can I blacklist a visitor’s IP if the visitor comes in through CDN, or only greylisting work?
You can blacklist any visitor for supported CDNs. Use standard interface for blacklisting to do that. For CDN visitors, blacklisted IPs will result in 403 HTTP error. Greylisted IPs will be served captcha.
- What happens if an IP first visits the web server from Cloudflare and then tries to visit some server ports like SSH?
If original customer IP (coming through Cloudflare) passes Captcha, and than directly visits the server on SSH or similar port, the IP will be whitelisted for 24 hours, and will be able to connect to the SSH port.
- Is Cloudflare Spectrum proxying supported ?https://developers.cloudflare.com/spectrum/getting-started/getting-started/
No, Cloudflare IPs will be blocked on all none-HTTP(S) protocol ports
- Is it possible to go for the FREE Cloudflare plan and activate Imunify360 CDN support to see IPs which come from Cloudflare?
Yes, for IPs coming from Cloudflare you can use this Imunify360 feature for clients' IPs detection.