1) create an account in CloudLinux Network Portal (CLN)
2) contact CLN Billing Team if you need to change your account type by submitting a ticket to Billing department.
3) cancel your licenses with the current license reseller - this can be done at the end of the prepaid period. If you would like to discuss the refund option due to cancellation before the end of the prepaid period, you will need to contact your service provider directly (CLN Team can't issue a refund for a license that was purchased from the reseller / not from us directly).
4) purchase licenses inside your CLN account as described in https://docs.cln.cloudlinux.com/purchase/ (for key based licenses) or https://docs.cln.cloudlinux.com/cln_for_resellers/#ip-licenses-management (for IP based licenses)
5) re-register your servers using the newly added licenses. You can find registration instructions at: