- What kind of data is available in Imunify360 4.0 Dashboard?
The following data is available:
- Alerts (security incidents) total
- CAPTCHA events
- WAF alerts (security incidents)
- Web-based Bruteforce Attacks
- OSSEC: Network Level Attacks
- Denied Requests from Bad Bots
- How is the data represented in the Dashboard?
You can choose either histogram or heatmap for any type of data except OSSEC alerts.
- What are the time periods available in the Dashboard?
The periods available are 1, 7 and 30 days. No custom periods are available as of the initial release.