- What kind of data is available in Imunify360 4.0 Dashboard?
The following data is available:
- Alerts (security incidents) total
- CAPTCHA events
- WAF alerts (security incidents)
- Web-based Bruteforce Attacks
- OSSEC: Network Level Attacks
- Denied Requests from Bad Bots
- How is the data represented in the Dashboard?
You can choose either histogram or heatmap for any type of data except OSSEC alerts.
- What are the time periods available in the Dashboard?
The periods available are 1, 7 and 30 days. No custom periods are available as of the initial release.
- Is it possible to monitor multiple systems from a single Imunify360 dashboard?
Yes, this is possible in case you have access to all systems you need to monitor. You can copy the target server key to the clipboard by clicking on the key symbol button.
Alternatively, find your server key in the id field of the /var/imunify360/license.json file.