Since CL OS and CL OS+ licenses cannot be purchased in the same CLN account, there are additional actions required to use CL OS+ for only some of your systems.
- If your CL OS licenses reside in a reseller's account, use procedure described here instead.
- If you need to upgrade all CL OS licenses in your existing account to CL OS+, this can be done in the Products menu of the Dashboard tab in your CLN account (no need to create additional CLN accounts in this case).
If your current CL OS licenses are key-based:
- create a new CLN account
- purchase the desired amount of CL OS+ licenses in your new CLN account
- use the CL OS+ activation key from the new account to register CL OS+ systems (please see here).
- remove IPs of upgraded CL OS systems from your existing CLN account and cancel server licenses if you no longer need them (otherwise you will still be charged for them)
If your current CL OS licenses are IP-based:
- create a new account CLN account
- contact CLN Billing Team if you need to change your account type by submitting a ticket to Billing department.
- remove IPs of CL OS systems to be upgraded from your existing CLN account
- add CL OS+ licenses for IP addresses you'd like CL OS+ to be used on to the newly created CLN account (please see here).
- re-register your CL OS+ systems as described here
Please sign in to leave a comment.