How to add a server account?
- CloudLinux OS Shared
- IP-based licensing account
In order to create the server account:
- Log in to CloudLinux Portal
- Click on CloudLinux OS (top menu);
- Click on Server account;
- Click on Add server account;
- Complete the information;
- Click on Add account button.
Once it'd done, a sub-account (IPR-XXXXXX) will be created and appear in the account.
The server account allows using key-based CloudLinux OS Shared licenses in the IP-based licensing account. In order to create Cloudlinux OS Shared activation key, do the following:
- Click on the server account name IPR-XXXXXX;
- Click Create key;
After that, the customer can re-register the servers using the CloudLinux OS Shared activation key and the CloudLinux OS Documentation.
How to Register CloudLinux OS with Key-based/IP-based Licenses?
How to see the list of CloudLinux OS Shared key-based and IP-based licenses in one account?
How to remove a server account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.