How to upgrade or downgrade the Imunify360 license type?
- Imunify360 Security Products
The upgrade/downgrade option only works for key-based Imunify360 licenses that have registered servers. To upgrade or downgrade Imunify360 license(s):
- Please log in to the CloudLinux Portal;
- Click on the Imunify360 product (at top of the page);
- Select the Imunify360 license type that needs to be upgraded or downgraded and click on Change servers license type;
- Select the new license type;
- Select the server you would like to upgrade/downgrade;
- Click Change license type.
Once it's done, the selected server(s) will automatically be upgraded/downgraded. Server re-registration is not required.
Please note that CloudLinux will charge a full monthly price for upgraded/downgraded license(s) while the amount associated with the unused period of the previously paid Imunify360 license will be credited to the account balance. The credits will automatically be used once the new invoice is generated in the account.