How to submit a Feature Request for CloudLinux products?
- All CloudLinux products
1. We define a feature request as a request by a customer to incorporate a new feature or enhance an existing feature of the product that is currently not available.
Examples of a feature request:
- compile and add the custom PHP extension to alt-PHP;
- add extra sorting or button to the CloudLinux Manager UI.
2. To submit your new feature request, please follow the next steps:
- Go to the CloudLinux Feature Portal: https://features.cloudlinux.com.
- Click Submit idea in the top right.
- In your message, we recommend you use the following sections to help us address your request properly:
Problem – the issue you faced;
Solution – what is supposed to solve the issue.
Example of a feature request:
CloudLinux plugins like PHP Selector are an eye sore when using the DirectAdmin dark mode because they are bright white.
Please add a dark mode option for the UI.
- Identify the importance of the feature request by choosing the appropriate button: Nice-to-have, Important or Critical.
- Specify your email and click Submit.
3. Feature requests that are selected for validation by Product Management will be listed in features.cloudlinux.com in the Under consideration section. This process is not automatic and not all ideas are vetted or listed.