The customer wants to upgrade a part of the CloudLinux OS Shared licenses to CloudLinux OS Shared Pro and continue to use both products.
- CloudLinux OS Shared
- CloudLinux OS Shared Pro
The option to combine both CloudLinux OS Shared and CloudLinux OS Shared Pro is only available for resellers.
In order to start using both products - CloudLinux OS Shared and CloudLinux OS Shared Pro - customers can consider the options below:
Option #1. Customers can create another account and buy the CloudLinux OS Shared Pro product in a separate account. This option is not recommended in case customers would like to manage all licenses in one single account.
Option #2. Customers can request the conversion to a reseller account. Once converted, customers should:
- Login into the CLN account.
- Click on Dashboard -> CloudLinux OS
- Go to Server Accounts (located on the blue table on the left-hand side).
- Click on the Server account login name (highlighted blue).
- Click on the little arrow pointing right next to each activation key for the drop-down menu of servers with the hostnames to appear.
- Remove the registered servers that need to be upgraded to CloudLinux OS Shared Pro.
- Get back to Dashboard and click on the black banner at the top of the page to upgrade the account to CloudLinux OS Shared Pro.
- Once the account is upgraded to the CloudLinux OS Shared Pro, customers can re-register the servers as IP-based licenses from the IP Licenses section located on the blue table on the left-hand side by clicking on Add IP button and then activate the IP-based CloudLinux OS Shared Pro license on each server.
For option #2, please contact the Billing team by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the Submit Request button.