How to remove a server account
- CloudLinux OS Shared
- IP-based licensing account
In order to remove the server account:
- Log in to CloudLinux Portal;
- Click on CloudLinux OS (top menu);
- Click on Server account;
- Click on the trash icon;
- Enter the full login of the account (in the format IPR-XXXXXX) to remove it.
If the server account has active license(s) on it, first you need to remove the license(s):
- Login into your CLN account.
- Go to Dashboard > CloudLinux OS.
- Go to Server accounts tab on the black table of the left hand.
- Click on the blue link of the login name account you want to remove and open it.
- Delete the server by opening the license key and click on the trash icon.
- Once the server is removed, go back to Server accounts.
- Click on the trash icon next to the Server account login name you want to delete.