Changing LVE Limits for the package don't make these limits applied to the users assigned to this package.
Let's say you have a package clreseller_package1 and a user account1 with that package and you want to change the package's limits:
When you check the account, you'll see that the limits for the user are not set after changing package limits:
- The most probable cause for this behavior is the difference between the package owner and the user owner. If the package was created by reseller and the user was created by root. They will end up being owned by different users. It causes a mismatch. LVE utils think that this package cannot be applied to the user if the user is not owned by the same reseller as the package.
- We have also seen cases with an incorrect inheritance of LVE limits for correctly owned users and packages. These were caused by a very old format of
- Change the user's owner to the same reseller as the package owner.
- Check that your lve-utils package is updated.
- Look for the presence of this line in
If it is not there, manually run this script: