The DB Governor /var/log/dbgovernor-error.log file contains the following errors:
[Wed Jan 11 16:15:48 2023] Update your MySQL to CLL version from repo.cloudlinux.com. Current is 8.0.31
- CloudLinux OS 6/7/8
- Mysql\Mariadb server with db_governor
1. Check if the MySQL/MariaDB server version is supported by the DB Governor at https://changelog.cloudlinux.com/
2. Compare it with the version on the server, to check it you can use the following command:
3. Install the correct MySQL version packages on the server according to the documentation:
Please make a full database backup (including system tables) before installing new database packages!
4. Example of commands for MySQL 8:
Database packages installed from non-CloudLinux repositories.