- Why do I need to install CageFS if I want to enable PHP Selector?
CageFS is a requirement to use PHP Selector.
- How dependencies between packages are taken into account?
All dependencies are automatically installed - even if you do not choose them explicitly.
- How do I select Symlink Owner Match Protection to be enabled?
It is enabled by default. Symlink Owner Match Protection protects against symlink attack where attacker tricks Apache web server to read some other user’s PHP config files. You can adjust its settings as described in https://docs.cloudlinux.com/symlink_owner_match_protection.html
- Can I enable Installation Wizard in case I’ve abandoned it by mistake?
A single CLI command is required: touch /var/lve/wizard/is_first_installation.flag
Next time you start LVE Manager UI, you will see Installation Wizard starting page - you will only be able to add modules, not remove them. You can also install CloudLinux OS components using Dashboard in LVE Manager.
- Can I perform any other actions in LVE manager while packages are being installed?
Yes. The installation process will run in the background.
- What do I do if some module failed to install?
It is possible to review the installation logs to find the reason of failure. You can try to install the module once again when the issue causing the problem is resolved. In any case, you can submit a ticket with CloudLinux tech support at https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com so they can help you with the issue.
- Where can I find Installation Wizard logs?
The logs can be found at /var/log/cloudlinux/wizard/. Each module has its unique entry in this directory.