Centralized Monitoring statistics is idle. No data is showing on the page.
- CloudLinux OS Shared Pro license
- Cloudlinux 6/7/8
- for CloudLinux OS Shared 6 package version 1.1.15-3.el6.cloudlinux.26 or later
- for CloudLinux OS Shared 7 package version 2.0.2-31.el7.clouldinux or later
- for CloudLinux OS Shared 8 package version 2.8.16-14.module_el8.1.0+6074+9dc6073e.cloudlinux.2 or later
- cl-end-server-tools package version 1.0.7-1 or later
- cl-node-exporter package version 1.1.0-2 or later
- lve-stats package version 3.0.7-2 or later
- lve-utils package version 4.2.21-2 or later
- alt-python27-cllib package version 2.1.13-1 or later
- lvemanager package version 6.2.10-1 or later
- Check that you have the CloudLinux OS Shared Pro license activated
- Check that required packages (see the list above) are installed on the end server
- Check that service collecting and sending statistics is running:
# service cl_plus_sender statusIf you receive such output:
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart cl_plus_sender.servicePlease try to enable the service:
Failed to restart cl_plus_sender.service: Unit not found.
# /usr/share/cloudlinux/cl_plus/manage_clplus enableIf it hasn't helped, and you're still receiving the next output:
Failed to restart cl_plus_sender.service: Unit not found.Please do the next steps:
- perform rhn_check command to receive a new registration token (JWT token);
- remove related lve packages this way:
# rpm -e --nodeps --justdb lve-stats lve-utils alt-python27-cllib lvemanager- install them again
# yum install lve-stats lve-utils alt-python27-cllib lvemanager- perform installation of cl_plus_sender service and check its status:
# /usr/share/cloudlinux/cl_plus/manage_clplus enable
# service cl_plus_sender status
- If an issue exists still - please collect the logs:
And provide them with a new ticket to the support team.
The issue can happen if there is no JWT token with CloudLinux OS Shared Pro sign on the server.