In reviewing the list of servers, one server is listed more than once.
- All products
In order to avoid charges for duplicated servers registered in the account portal, customers are advised to delete either the duplicates or old registrations that have outdated check-ins by following the steps below:
- Login to the CloudLinux Portal
- Select the product that applies from the dashboard
- Select Activation Keys on the left sidebar
- Click on the activation key provided (highlighted in blue)
- Select the license that needs to be removed
- Click on the Basket icon
- Then go to Dashboard -> Product again
- Click Remove unused servers
Activation keys are unlimited by default. The use of the activation keys depends on the number of purchased licenses. Customers can use activation keys as many times as they want as long as it is within the limit of the number of purchased licenses.
This makes that if the customer uses the key more than once to register the same server, the server will have more than one license registered.