The customer wants to know how to upgrade KernelCare to KernelCare+ (plus) inside the account portal.
Customers can upgrade the KernelCare license(s) directly inside the account portal by doing the steps below:
- Login to the CloudLinux Portal using the account login credentials;
- Go to My Products -> KernelCare section from the account dashboard;
- Click Change servers license type;
- Select KernelCare servers that need to be upgraded to KernelCare+;
- Select KernelCare+ as the new license type and click the Change license type button.
As a result, the KernelCare license(s) will be upgraded automatically to KernelCare+ on the selected servers so no server re-registration is needed in this case.
Refer to the KernelCare Enterprise Documentation to find out how to activate features of KernelCare+.
In order to complete the license upgrade process, customers will be charged for the KernelCare+ immediately.
Customers will also be credited for the unused period of upgraded KernelCare licenses. The credits will be automatically applied to the next invoice.