- I do not have any control panel on my system. Can I install and use Imunify360?
Yes, you can still use it in stand-alone mode - see documentation for details.
- How can I make sure that hosting accounts cannot get to the Imunify360 admin panel?
By default, root is the only admin user. You can adjust the admin list anytime.
- What web servers are supported in non-panel integration mode?
You can find the list of supported web servers at https://docs.imunify360.com/stand_alone/#requirements.
- What Imunify360 modules are available in non-panel integration mode?
You can find this information at https://docs.imunify360.com/stand_alone/#beta-limitations
- Do I need to do all configuration tasks before Imunify360 installation or this can be done later on?
You need to create an integration config and fill in the required options. You can add other options later.