- What is the difference between ImunifyAV, ImunifyAV+ and Imunify360?
ImunifyAV provides only malware scanning. ImunifyAV+ provides both malware scanning and cleanup. Imunify360 provides complete web server protection that includes all ImunifyAV+ features as well as firewall, WAF, Proactive Defense, Reputation Management, KernelCare and Backup integration.
- I have ImunifyAV found some malware in users directories. What should I do to clean them?
If you have ImunifyAV, then you need to upgrade to ImunifyAV+. If you already have ImunifyAV+, just click on Cleanup All button in Users or Files tab.
- My website/server got infected. What should I do to clean and protect it?
ImunifyAV can only inform you about infected files. ImunifyAV+ can perform malware cleanup. However, if you need protection from new infections in addition to malware cleanup, you have to use Imunify360. If you are not a system owner/admin, ask your hosting provider for available options.
- I’d like to cleanup some of my files that I believe are infected. What should I do?
Install either ImunifyAV+ or Imunify360 and perform cleanup from Files tab.
- Will Restore link in Users tab restore a clean copy of a file from backup?
No, it will restore the version that existed prior to malware cleanup.
- Can I view the last scan/cleanup report for users that have scanning/cleanup queued?
Yes, this is available in Users tab.
- How can I remove cleaned up entries from Files tab?
They are automatically removed as soon as backups of cleaned files are purged. Backup file retention period can be set up in Settings tab. Default retention time is 14 days.
- Are old entries removed from History tab?
No, you can filter/sort History tab by date, event and cause.
- Are files automatically removed from Ignore list when their checksums get changed?
No, a file will stay in Ignore list as long as its filename is the same. .