Billing & Licensing
In this category, you will find Billing-related guides about all our products, FAQs about CloudLinux Network, and troubleshooting articles about licensing written by our Support Engineers. Those will help you to tackle the most frequent problems, answer the most frequent questions. Visit our Documentation page for administration guides and manuals where all our features are described in detail: https://docs.cln.cloudlinux.com
- The "License not found for key/IP" error during the CloudLinux license activation.
- Registration Error: "Too many systems registered using this registration token"
- Registration Error: "Licensing: (#_#) You can not register a new server! Right now you have X servers and your license limit is X"
- Registering server issue: unable to get hardware information
- How to remove a server account?
- How to purchase licenses and services inside the CloudLinux Portal?
- How to make payments recurring?
- How to get your Certification of Tax Residency?
- How to change payment method inside the account portal?
- Issue resetting the password
- How to upgrade KernelCare to KernelCare+ (plus)?
- The customer is already using CloudLinux OS Shared as IP-based and wants to combine it with CloudLinux OS Shared Pro
- How to generate an API secret key and where to find it?
- Is it possible to reset the trial license?
- How to downgrade CloudLinux OS Shared Pro license to CloudLinux OS Shared?
- How to see the list of CloudLinux OS Shared key-based and IP-based licenses in one account?