Billing & Licensing
In this category, you will find Billing-related guides about all our products, FAQs about CloudLinux Network, and troubleshooting articles about licensing written by our Support Engineers. Those will help you to tackle the most frequent problems, answer the most frequent questions. Visit our Documentation page for administration guides and manuals where all our features are described in detail: https://docs.cln.cloudlinux.com
- The "License not found for key/IP" error during the CloudLinux license activation.
- Registration Error: "Too many systems registered using this registration token"
- Registration Error: "Licensing: (#_#) You cannot register a new server! Right now you have X servers and your license limit is X"
- Registering server issue: unable to get hardware information
- Customer is unable to log into the account
- Can clients terminate an active subscription at any time if signed up for one month?
- How to protect an account portal from getting hacked?
- Account is hacked. Please, help.
- Imunify360 is disabled. License key issue.
- How to check if the license/subscription is active inside the account portal?
- Is it possible to get one invoice and pay for all active subscriptions in one payment?
- How to pay the debt in the locked account?
- How to remove a server account?
- How to purchase licenses and services inside the CloudLinux Portal?
- How to make payments recurring?
- How to get your Certification of Tax Residency?
- How to find the list of servers inside the account portal?
- How to change ImunifyAV+ license to Imunify360?
- How to cancel IP-based license(s)?
- Can I get a trial license for ImunifyAV+?
- CloudLinux license activation error – Servers limit exceeded for key
- How to upgrade KernelCare to KernelCare+ (plus)?